- 100% brand new items, never used or installed.
- 4-2-1 slip-on stainless steel header manifold kit.
- Made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meets or exceeds OEM requirements.
- Manufactured with CNC machined T-304 stainless steel piping with computerized TIG welded flanges for strength and durability.
- Utilizes pre welded hangers for direct bolt-on fitment; no modifications required.
- Inlet: 2.0" / 50.8mm
- Outlet: 2.6" / 66.0mm
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend seeking professional installation.
- 1990-1993 Acura Integra GS / LS / RS (B18A Engine)
- 1990-1993 Acura Integra GSR (B17A Engine)
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GS / LS / RS / SE (B18B Engine)
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GSR (B18C1 Engine)
- 1996-2001 Acura Integra Type-R (B18C5 Engine)**
- 1994-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol Si (B16A Engine)
- 1999-2001 Honda Civic Si (B16A Engine)
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Type-R (B16B Engine)**
- 1996-2001 Honda CR-V (B20B Engine)
NOTE: This header should work with all B-Series engine swapped cars. Older models (1993 and lower), will need the cross member to be modified. This happens on these cars with almost all aftermarket headers. You just need cut out the part of the cross member that does not let you fit in the header, or get a traction bar. *
** To fit on a Type-R model, you will need to take out the transmission brace (not really needed). It can be changed for a Integra GSR or LS transmission brace. This also happens with any type of aftermarket header. **